This Refund, Cancellation, Terms and Conditions policy pertains to the Freedom From Chronic Pain “From Pain Management to Recovery” practitioner training program.
This policy is for both the “live” version and “recordings” version of the program.
Your enrolment in this program means you understand and agree to live Zoom training sessions you attend being recorded for later viewing by participants and those enrolled in the “recordings” version of the program.
You also agree to participate in the live Zoom sessions with your camera on so you can be seen and that you will have your name on your screen.
Privacy and Confidentiality: To cultivate a safe place for sharing and growth, it is to be agreed that: all participants within this course will not share the details of people’s personal experiences or details that are shared within the group, to anyone outside the group, without that person’s express consent. You agree to complete the privacy agreement in the file of the learning platform.
Cancellations and refunds: Cancellations and refunds will be granted according to the following conditions:
- Full refunds will be granted to all cancellations up to twenty-one (21) days prior to the starting day of the program, less USD$70 administrative processing fee.
- Cancellations within twenty-one (21) days prior to the starting day of the program will receive a 50% refund, less USD$70 administrative processing fee.
- You are not eligible for any refund if you made a request for program cancellation less than 5 working days before the program starting date.
- No refunds will be made for participants who fail to attend a live class for any reason.
- Refund requests can be emailed to email@example.com but the onus is on the student to ensure and confirm that the refund application was received. Freedom From Chronic Pain will not be responsible for messages going astray.
- Refunds can take up to 14 business days to process and a further 10 days to appear in your account.
- In the event a participant is removed from the practitioner training for inappropriate or illegal conduct, the participant forfeits any refund entitlement.
Changing between live and recording programs:
- You may change from the live program to the recordings program up to 5 days before the live class start date and receive a refund for the difference in cost less USD$70 administrative processing fee. (Subject to availability)
- You may change from the live program to the recordings program after 5 days before the live class start date and receive a refund for the difference in cost less USD$250 administrative processing fee. (Subject to availability)
- You may change from the recording program to the live program by invitation only as we have a long waitlist.
Copyright: The “From Pain Management to Recovery” practitioner training program. copyrighted by Freedom From Chronic Pain, Australia.
- The course, course videos, and course materials are not to be sold, loaned, copied, or shared with other practitioners by the person who is enrolled in the course, unless permission is sought and granted in writing by the course author.
- Client forms and course materials may be used by the person who is enrolled in the course with their clients and in their practice.
Please direct all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org